1. Your most recent fiscal year’s financial statement
- This should be either an audited, reviewed or compiled statement from your outside accountant including their cover letter. If financial statements are not prepared, the year-end IRS tax return may be submitted (first six pages only) along with your internal year-end statements (balance sheet and income statement). Compiled statements will not effect the score but the certificate will indicate the score was derived from compiled statements.
2. Your most recent internal YTD financial statement
- This would be your internally generated balance sheet and income statement. If your most recent YTD represents your year-end as well, skip this submission.
3. Your most recent Work-in-Process statement
- If not included in your financial statements. Job or customer names may be redacted if you wish.
4. Your most recent bank credit line information
- Credit limit and current balance
- This must be from a bank. A letter will suffice as long as actual amounts are cited and not vague ranges. Internal statements will not be accepted. If you do not have a credit line, that is not a problem, just state so.
5. Send this information one of three ways
- E-mail as PDFs to Submissions@ContractorScore.net
- Mail or over-night to : Contractor Score Submissions, 1904 Victoria Road, Ste 300, Raleigh, NC 27608
6. Go to Registration
Copyright © 2013 Contractor Score LLC. All rights Reserved
Contractor Score LLC