1. Your most recent fiscal year-end financial statement
This should be either an audited, reviewed or compiled statement from your outside accountant including their cover letter.
If financial statements are not prepared, the year-end IRS tax return may be submitted (first six pages only) along with your internal year-end statements (balance sheet and income statement).
2. Your most recent internal YTD Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement
This would be your internally generated balance sheet and income statement. If your most recent YTD represents your year-end as well, skip this submission.
3. Your most recent Work-in-Process statement
If not included in your financial statements. Job or customer names may be redacted if you wish.
4. Your most recent bank credit line information
Credit limit and current balance
This must be from a bank. A letter will suffice as long as actual amounts are cited and not vague ranges. Screen shots or print outs of on-line statements will also work. If you do not have a credit line, that is not a problem, just state so.
5. Send this information one of four ways
6. Go to Registration
All prices are in USD